Thursday, April 7, 2011

Denim Dodgers

This Monday the guys and I will be playing in the Dodgeball Sweet-16. In addition to trying to win, there's a prize for best team costume, so we"re obviously gunning for that one because it basically determines who the cool kids are, am I right?!?

So for our costumes- all denim (hence the name "Denim Dodgers"). We went to Salvation Army to pick up some cheap items- jeans and denim shirts/jackets. We then cut our jeans into 'jorts'- but no, not regular shorts length, like super short shorts (think Officer Dangle from Reno 911 except with denim). Then denim shirts with the sleeves cut off. We then painted our last names on and gave ourselves numbers to put on the back of the shirts too. We have headbands and wristbands and such to accent our denim also. Basically, we're all pretty excited.

The tournament is Monday night, so I'll be sure to give an update on how it goes and include a few pics for the lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment